Ethiopia 7:30 am Monday
Monday at 7:30 am Ethiopia time is a very important time for us in regards to our adoption. There will be an interview at the US Embassy in Addis Ababa with the woman who played a vital role in the adoption/life of our daughter.
At this interview, the Consul will decide if our case is cleared, or if it needs to be referred to the US Embassy in Nairobi.
If it is cleared, we will be given an interview date, and as soon as school is done we will fly to pick up our daughter. If the case is referred to Nairobi, it will add 2-3 weeks to the process, with the end result being the same.
Obviously we prefer the first option! We are asking all of you to pray with us, to ask that the case is cleared and that we can buy plane tickets Monday night! But also for peace, in the event that the case is sent on.
No matter what, we are almost done and will soon be a family of 5!
Please pray at:
Oregon-Sunday 9:30 pm
Texas-Sunday 11:30 pm
China-Monday 12:30 pm
Please pray for:
-Travel arrangements for the lady involved
-For Evan,the Consul who decides the case, that he has a good weekend and nothing happens to effect his mood (you laugh, but living overseas I can tell you that events on Monday morning can effect your outlook the whole week)
-That the answers the lady gives will be consistent with what she has sworn to at least twice already
-That Evan will find the lady "credible" and believe her
-That we as a family will feel the peace that comes from Father no matter the outcome
Again, we will have her soon no matter what. Going on to Nairobi will only add 2-3 weeks. But we are ready to see her now!
Thanks so much